Just last night I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award and I was very surprised. I’m not really a writer and this is just what I do for fun. I always hoped that maybe my words would inspire someone and I’m glad they did. I was nominated by Isabelle and thank you so much! Visit her page at omnommables.wordpress.com I love the blogs I’ve read on her page. Her personality just shines through her writing!
Now for the details – To accept the award, the rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you (check)
- Post the award image to your page (check)
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other blogs
- Let them know they are nominated
Seven facts about me!
1. I play piano and have been playing for over 15 years. It is my life and I absolutely love it! I’m classically trained but my focus now is Hispanic music.
2. I love traveling and I would love to move out of the U.S. after I graduate college.
3. I’m Irish, German, Puerto Rican and just a bit Scottish, but I’m most proud and connected with my Irish and Puerto Rican sides! Their flags are everywhere in my room.
4. I’ve never blogged before, but I really like it a lot! I thought it would be harder to keep up with.
5. I love horses, they are my favorite animal.
6. I love being super busy and doing 100 things at once. I just feel really accomplished if I can get really involved.
7. I LOVE speaking Spanish. I never learned as a kid, only a few words, but I’ve always tried. Now that I’m getting better, it’s a lot of fun.
10 Blogs that I’ve nominated for this awesome award:
I spent a lot of time going through different blogs, finding ones I like. Most are travel blogs or the blog I read was about traveling just because I love it and can really relate to how they were feeling. Each of these blog has something beautiful about them, whether it is the photography, a simple message or telling you to pursue your goals. If you want to know which blogs I read or what I found most inspiring, leave me a comment!